This time of year, students sometimes try to test the limits of the uniform policy. Just a reminder that all students may wear:
- Black pants (not sweatpants, not stretch pants, not black jeans, not black cargo pants).
- Students may wear white or red polo shirts.
- Black or red St Michael sweatshirts may be worn (the old gray with plaid SMS are still allowed)
- Black or red plain sweaters
- Shoes with socks (no crocs, no sandals, no shoes that light up)
- Girls may wear SMS uniform approved plaid skirts or jumpers
For any more questions please refer to the school uniform policy: https://www.stmichaelripley.co...
Thank you for working with us on this.